Resources to assist you with your tax and accounting needs
Download tax organizers and worksheets to help you organizer your tax documents and relevant information.
Need assistance or have questions?
Individual Tax Organizers:
2019 Individual Tax Organizer
2018 Individual Tax Organizer
2017 Individual Tax Organizer
2016 Individual Tax Organizer
Business Tax Organizers:
C Corporation Tax Organizer
S Corporation Tax Organizer
LLC Tax Organizer
Partnership Tax Organizer
Estate and Trust Tax Organizer:
Fiduciary Tax Organizer
Key Dates And Deadlines:
- JAN 31: Send 1099’s to Contractors. Send W2’s to Employees. 1099-MISC for nonemployee compensation must also be e-filed to IRS on this date.
- JAN 31: File Form 8809 for a 30-day extension to file W2’s and 1099-MISC for nonemployee compensation.
- JAN 31: Send 1095-B and 1095-C forms to Employees.
- JAN 31: File annual FUTA return on Form 940 .
- FEB 28: IRS ACA Compliance 1094-B , 1095-B , 1094-C and 1095-C filings are due (if paper-filing, due APR 1 if eFiling). File Form 8809 for a 30-day extension.
- MAR 2: Annual City of Los Angeles Business License Renewal filing due. Payment due on Gross Receipts.
- MAR 2: Delaware Annual Franchise Report filing due: Pay a min. of $400.
- MAR 2: IRS 30-day automatic extension: provide Form 1095-B and Form 1095-C to Employees.
- MAR 16: S Corp Form 1120-S and Partnership Form 1065 Tax Returns due. Can extend to SEP 15.
- APR 1: IRS ACA Compliance 1094-B , 1095-B , 1094-C and 1095-C filings are due (eFile).
- APR 1: 1099’s and W2’s must be e-filed with the IRS by this due date.
- APR 1: 571-L Business Property Tax filing due. Initial deadline.
- MAY 7: 571-L Business Property Tax due. Final date to avoid 10% penalty.
- APR 15: C Corp Form 1120 Tax Return due. Can extend to OCT 15.
- APR 15: Individual Form 1040 Tax Return due. Can extend to OCT 15.
- APR 15: Deadline to file the CA Franchise Tax for CA LLCs and Corps. Pay min of $800.
- JUL 1: Annual City of Santa Monica Business License Renewal filing due. A 60-day grace period before penalties are assessed is provided. Payment due on Gross Receipts.
- AUG 31: Last day to file the Annual City of Santa Monica Business License Renewal before penalties are assessed.
- SEP 1: Delaware Quarterly Estimated Franchise Tax, Pay 20% of estimated annual amount (if annual amount expected to exceed $5,000)
- SEP 15: S Corp Form 1120-S and Partnership Form 1065 Tax Returns final due date if extension was filed.
- OCT 15: C Corp Form 1120 Tax Return final due date if extension was filed.
We're always a phone call or email away if you have any questions or concerns.
We've compiled the following frequently asked questions to address some of the most commonly asked questions. If your questions are not addressed here, contact us and we'll get back to you with answers.
We feel that our company has paid too much in taxes over the years. Are there any tricks to reducing our tax burden?
Can you help us determine the best structure for our company?
What do I need to get started?
What kinds of information do you need to service my account?
How do I know that our company information will be kept confidential?
Is it possible for me to just mail copies of my records?
“An exceptionally bright tax firm with a true commitment to helping business owners like me actually understand the logic behind certain tax strategies and bookkeeping methods. I highly recommend them to other business owners looking for accountants who are smart, tech-savvy, and still personable.”
“This is the tax firm of the future. With accountants that understand and utilize technology, the finance side of my business is streamlined and easy to maintain. Their team is detail-oriented, smart, thoughtful, resourceful, and they get it done.”
“I needed guidance on how to setup a corporation and run my new startup, so I contacted them for guidance. They helped me setup an S corporation, manage my bookkeeping and payroll, and make sure my taxes are filed properly and on time. I’ve been extremely satisfied with my experience every step of the way.”
Security & Reliability Safeguards
We never lose sight that you have entrusted your confidential financial records to our organization. Mehdiani Financial Management has incorporated several systems to insure that your records are kept safe. We use top grade, bank level security, with a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol to ensure secure transactions between web servers and browsers.
The protocol uses a third party, a Certificate Authority (CA), to identify one end or both ends of the transactions. Any information that is communicated from your computer to Mehdiani Financial Management is automatically encrypted so that your documents and your sensitive credit card and bank account information are secure. Our computer systems have powerful firewalls to protect our secure servers and we have state-of-the-art anti-virus systems. We also believe in the “Human Factor.” All of the staff members at Mehdiani Financial Management have been trained to recognize any irregularities in the way your account is being accessed. We are always pleased to answer any security concerns.
Send us a message so we can connect. You can also call us at (310) 800-1472.
Beverly Hills Office:
9025 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 301
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
16030 Ventura Blvd, Suite 490
Encino, CA 91436
Phone: (310) 800-1472
eFax: (310) 496-2565