FREE live webcast 4/22/2020:
Cares Act Relief Program Updates
Replay Recording Below
Important updates on the CARES Act relief programs. Find out if you need to do anything to receive your stimulus relief payment, if and how to apply for Pandemic Unemployment Assistance as a business owner, and what to do now that the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) and Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) funds have run out.
CARES Act Updates: Where is My Stimulus Payment, Applying for Unemployment as a Business Owner, Are PPP & EIDL Done?
When: Wednesday, April 22, 2020 at 12pm PT | 2pm CT | 3pm ET
Where: Live Streaming Webcast: https://mehdiani.com/cares-act-updates
Presenter: Alan Mehdiani, CPA from Mehdiani Financial Management
Join us on Wednesday, April 22 at 12pm PT / 2pm CT / 3pm ET as Alan Mehdiani provides important updates on the CARES Act programs. Find out if you need to do anything to receive your stimulus relief payment, if and how to apply for Pandemic Unemployment Assistance as a business owner, and what to do now that the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) and Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) funds have run out. There will be an opportunity to ask questions following the presentation.
Stimulus Relief Payments to Individuals
- Who qualifies
- Do I need to do anything to receive it
- How to track my payment
Unemployment for Business Owners
- Who qualifies
- How much will I get
- How to apply for it
PPP & EIDL Ran Out of Money
- What does this mean
- What if I already submitted an application
- What do I do now
Schedule a Consultation
We are happy to answer additional questions. Mehdiani Financial Management is built on three core principles:
- Excellent customer service – Should you have a question or concern, our pledge is to address them clearly and patiently.
- We are dedicated to saving you money and providing you with the information you need to succeed.
- Keep more of your hard-earned dollars via tax planning, top-notch bookkeeping systems, and full-service assistance with all of your tax, compliance and organizational challenges.
Beverly Hills Office:
9025 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 301
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
16030 Ventura Blvd, Suite 490
Encino, CA 91436
Phone: (310) 800-1472
eFax: (310) 496-2565